ATTENTION: Covert Command has been officially disbanded.
To all former Commandos, it has been a pleasure serving with you!

: An Elite Call of Duty Unit :

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Ops II War Stories

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tinker
Sgt. of Master Sergeants Shooter Sergeants Most Important Person of Xtreme Sergeants to the Max!
Tinker

Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13/1/2013, 16:32

Hope you're feelin better soon... don't foget to drain all the swimmers left behind. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.covertcommand.com
Clando

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13/1/2013, 21:48

Now you are like a Navel Orange. All juice...no seed!
Back to top Go down
bburns
Wii U Admin
bburns

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13/1/2013, 22:11

Clando wrote:
Now you are like a Navel Orange. All juice...no seed!

Exactly!

confused confused

^ That's what my balls look like now.
Back to top Go down
Clando

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14/1/2013, 22:01

Best camping video ever! This guy is beast!

Back to top Go down
Tinker
Sgt. of Master Sergeants Shooter Sergeants Most Important Person of Xtreme Sergeants to the Max!
Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime14/1/2013, 23:04

Perfectly legit tactics. lol
Back to top Go down
bburns
Wii U Admin
bburns

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/1/2013, 13:18

I checked the ts portal yesterday and saw Tink and Master on. I hopped on about 15 minutes later and you guys were gone. Hopefully I'll catch you next time.

This semester I have a 4 hour gap in classes on Tuesday between 10:00 and 2:00 central. I plan on using Tuesdays to get some gaming in during the day.

Thursday and Friday night I plan on getting some hours in, maybe Saturday night too. It would be nice to get us 4 regular players on those nights and try out a 4 man squad.
Back to top Go down
Tinker
Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/1/2013, 17:00

Clando wrote:
Best camping video ever! This guy is beast!

OK I got a question about this setup.
Why doesn't the enemy hack his equipment?
Back to top Go down
Clando

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime16/1/2013, 20:40

You could hack his equipments with black hats (destroys, doesn't take control of weapon), but they only work once and the most you can carry is two. I doubt any of the people he was playing were carrying that load out. He had two sentry guns, and two guardians so it would take you at least two lives to hack everything he had. Additionally they sometimes don't work that well. I've had them where I have easily hacked equipment through a wall, other times I can't seem to hack equipment I'm standing right in front of.
Back to top Go down
Tinker
Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21/1/2013, 16:38

Good games Master.
We def brought the badassness.
I'll be on tonite around 9ish.
Back to top Go down
masterbee

masterbee

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/1/2013, 09:45

Had some good games with Clando last night.
I even did well from his least favorite place.lol
Back to top Go down
Clando

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/1/2013, 11:05

Yeah, thanks for not rubbing it "more"! Had some good games with Masterbee last night.

Who would think you could go 13-3 on a map and be the chump on the squad. Our last match of the night was on "Express" (train station map). We spawn and Master immediately says he hates this map, so choose where to set up. I say to head to the building overlooking the trains in both directions. I wanted to take down below, covering the two door ways, and he suggests going up top. I say I hate up top as it never works for me. He says okay he will take it by himself then. He then proceeds to go 27-0, even getting dogs. He finishes 27-1 only because he couldn't sit still up there for the last 30 secs after running out of bullets and got shot trying to pick up another weapon. It was definitely one of the more impressive displays I've seen on BOII.

That last game made it worth getting yelled at by my wife afterwards for playing too long last night. It was my night to make dinner and she was getting hungry. LOL
Back to top Go down
masterbee

masterbee

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25/1/2013, 13:03

It will never happen again.
They kept throwing grenades and missing the window. It will be hard to get in a match with gamers with that bad of aim again.lol
I am getting on soon and planing on being on most the day and night.
Hope to see you on the battlefield
Back to top Go down
Tinker
Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25/1/2013, 13:23

On my way!
Back to top Go down
Clando

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27/1/2013, 00:52

Whoever said about a full squad dominating is absolutely right. I just played a match with four other OFC's, which we won 64-8. We had the map locked down and there was no where for them to go.

I also saw that we are famous enough for someone to include us in his emblem. I can't remember the name of the person but he ran the [RVEN] clan tag. His emblem was a tent, and he had OFC, UV, and CC crossed out on his emblem. It was pretty funny if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
masterbee

masterbee

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27/1/2013, 14:13

That is too funny.
We would be unstoppable with six on a squad. There is no denying that.
Where could we post to bring more gamers in.
The official site is terrible to navigate now. Have no idea what they did, but I can't even post when logged in.
Here is the only one I found. I will make a post there today:
http://www.blackops2forum.com/forumdisplay.php?s=1971d683963764038d42bc84e0d1fa78&f=22
Back to top Go down
Clando

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27/1/2013, 14:36

Yeah, I agree with the official site. I haven't been able to figure out how to post there either. I log in also and still can't figure it out. The worst part is I don't know how you would even figure it out, it's not like you can post to ask. Very Happy

I added wiircc.com to my emblem yesterday. I know you are running www.covertcommand.com and Tinker runs wiircc.com as his gamer tag. Outside of that, Tinker creating a Facebook page, and what you did I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Clando

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27/1/2013, 14:48

Sorry Tink, apparently is double XP weekend this weekend. I figured since the map pack came out on Tuesday that they would do it next weekend, but I just saw on the official site that is this weekend.
Back to top Go down
masterbee

masterbee

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27/1/2013, 14:55

We just need to remind gamers that 2 years ago we were the best clan out there.
We can be that again. No doubt in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Tinker
Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime27/1/2013, 16:19

Clando wrote:
Sorry Tink, apparently is double XP weekend this weekend. I figured since the map pack came out on Tuesday that they would do it next weekend, but I just saw on the official site that is this weekend.
Cool I thought that last promotion came kind of fast.
I think I'll get back on now hehe
Back to top Go down
Clando

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/2/2013, 11:36

masterbee wrote:
I even did well from his least favorite place.lol

So I've done a complete reversal on this location. After watching your performance, I've started using it as my go to location. I use the guardian and sentry gun as kill streaks and absolutely clean up. I had a match this weekend where I was able to set up sentry guns at both windows...ended up going 43-7.

It would have been even a better score but I got spawned raped twice, and got killed trying to get back one other time.
Back to top Go down
masterbee

masterbee

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/2/2013, 13:52

I tried it a few other times and did terrible.
Glad to see it is possible, I might give it another go
Back to top Go down
Clando

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime4/2/2013, 14:27

Well that's because you didn't have them all distracted shooting at me this time. LOL

There are a couple of weak points to that set up that I've had exploited on me. Next time we are on comm's I can tell you about them and how to defend against them better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops II War Stories   Black Ops II War Stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops II War Stories
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3