ATTENTION: Covert Command has been officially disbanded.
To all former Commandos, it has been a pleasure serving with you!

: An Elite Call of Duty Unit :

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Ops ll Gameplay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[-NYX-]
The Lone Commando
[-NYX-]

Black Ops ll Gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops ll Gameplay   Black Ops ll Gameplay I_icon_minitime25/9/2012, 21:51

Back to top Go down
Tinker
Sgt. of Master Sergeants Shooter Sergeants Most Important Person of Xtreme Sergeants to the Max!
Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops ll Gameplay   Black Ops ll Gameplay I_icon_minitime26/9/2012, 12:33

I'm so excited! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.covertcommand.com
Clando

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops ll Gameplay   Black Ops ll Gameplay I_icon_minitime18/10/2012, 21:30

Well this isn't good...

Quote :
Quick thoughts on Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Wii U

Third, though Elite is free to other platforms now, it’s not coming to Wii U … yet. Nevin Dravinski, producer Call of Duty Black Ops II, says that there is no current plans to bring it to Wii U at the moment. But he said Treyarch will come back to the issue again if there’s a huge demand for it on the system.

Fourth, when it comes to friends list, an Activision representative said it will work like the services on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 “except you can only add people you’ve met in a game. You cannot type a tag in and send a friend request.”

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2012/10/16/quick-thoughts-on-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-on-wii-u/

Back to top Go down
bburns
Wii U Admin
bburns

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops ll Gameplay   Black Ops ll Gameplay I_icon_minitime18/10/2012, 22:33

The adding friends part sucks pretty bad, but I think we can work around that. We'll just have to coordinate on teamspeak to get into less populated game modes. Once we get a few people added it will be easier.
Back to top Go down
Tinker
Sgt. of Master Sergeants Shooter Sergeants Most Important Person of Xtreme Sergeants to the Max!
Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops ll Gameplay   Black Ops ll Gameplay I_icon_minitime19/10/2012, 10:58

Quote :
Quick thoughts on Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Wii U

Third, though Elite is free to other platforms now, it’s not coming to Wii Uyet.

Yet is the key word here.
Back to top Go down
Clando

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops ll Gameplay   Black Ops ll Gameplay I_icon_minitime19/10/2012, 12:08

I wouldn't hold your breath though. They say they want to wait and see about the sales and participation of the Wii U before going through with the extra effort. Do you really see masses of people switching from PS3 and Xbox over to Wii U? I think the Wii currently comprises something like less than 5% of total COD sales. What is the incentive for them to put forth resources towards having to manage a third operating system like this with that little participation.

Back to top Go down
Tinker
Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops ll Gameplay   Black Ops ll Gameplay I_icon_minitime19/10/2012, 12:47

Shuddup Borlax.
Back to top Go down
Clando

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops ll Gameplay   Black Ops ll Gameplay I_icon_minitime19/11/2012, 19:31

I read online there is no Zapper controls for Black Ops II? Is this true? The wii controls was the entire point I played Wii. If I wanted to use controllers I would play PS360 instead. I will be sorely disappointed if there are no zapper controls.

What do people think of the new Wii U controller?
Back to top Go down
Tinker
Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops ll Gameplay   Black Ops ll Gameplay I_icon_minitime20/11/2012, 13:30

No that's not true. You can still customize the wii controllers to your own specs.
Back to top Go down
Clando

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops ll Gameplay   Black Ops ll Gameplay I_icon_minitime20/11/2012, 14:40

Thanks Tinker! I was concerned, because I love playing with the zapper controls.
Back to top Go down
Clando

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops ll Gameplay   Black Ops ll Gameplay I_icon_minitime24/11/2012, 19:46

Well just picked up my Wii U and BOII. In the process of updating the Wii U, which I have been told takes a "little" time. I should be up and running on BOII later tonight.

So far I really like the Wii U, I love the part about the controller also controlling the TV. Can't wait to see what the rest of it can do.
Back to top Go down
Tinker
Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops ll Gameplay   Black Ops ll Gameplay I_icon_minitime18/12/2012, 00:50

I finally experience the ADS jerking thing tonite.
It never happened to me until I added the foregrip.
I assumed it was the attachment so I tried several others through out the night.
That didn't matter tho. It was off and on no matter what I used.
It really pissed me off. Mad
Back to top Go down
Clando

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops ll Gameplay   Black Ops ll Gameplay I_icon_minitime25/12/2012, 23:15

Christmas noob season is now in full effect!
Back to top Go down
bburns
Wii U Admin
bburns

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops ll Gameplay   Black Ops ll Gameplay I_icon_minitime25/12/2012, 23:31

I've been down with the flu since Thursday. Feeling a bit better today. I'm going to try to get on a bit tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Clando

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops ll Gameplay   Black Ops ll Gameplay I_icon_minitime26/12/2012, 00:45

Just had a 30-6 match, so definitely lots of noobs out there. There are also lots of vets out there trying to take advantage of this too. Got crushed a few times playing on the noob teams (no one higher than level 15).

bburns, sorry to hear about the flu. Hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
Tinker
Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops ll Gameplay   Black Ops ll Gameplay I_icon_minitime26/12/2012, 14:23

I'll be on tonight as soon as the kids climb out of my butt.
Back to top Go down
Clando

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops ll Gameplay   Black Ops ll Gameplay I_icon_minitime27/12/2012, 15:45

burns, saw you were logged on to the WiiU but not BO2. Missed you as I had a couple of good games, and a few bad ones of course. My KDR has finally risen to above 1.5.

I went ahead and prestiged last night. It's pretty much like MW3, where you get a token to permanently unlock one thing. (I went with the claymore) The one thing that is different from previous games, all gun attachments remained unlocked after prestige. You still have to unlock the guns at the various levels, but once you do all the attachments you had previously unlocked are available. Which is nice, because you outfit your gun immediately.
Back to top Go down
Clando

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops ll Gameplay   Black Ops ll Gameplay I_icon_minitime28/12/2012, 11:06

Gun Clan Tag:

If you achieve all the attachments on a gun you can put your clan tag on your gun but it resets all the attachments. I would suggest not bothering. I did it, and all it does is add a small "cc" on the stock of your gun that you can only really see when you are reloading your gun. Definitely not worth it unless you don't plan to prestige anymore and its just an added feature.

I read about diamond camo for your guns. Apparently if you achieve gold camo for all weapons in a class (SMG, LMG, Assault, etc) you unlock diamond camo for all those weapons. As I haven't even achieved gold camo on one gun yet, and I primarily only use one gun, I don't think this is something that can happen. The fact that you keep camo unlocks through prestiges might make it a little more attainable, but I just don't see it happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops ll Gameplay   Black Ops ll Gameplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops ll Gameplay
Page 1 of 1