ATTENTION: Covert Command has been officially disbanded.
To all former Commandos, it has been a pleasure serving with you!

: An Elite Call of Duty Unit :

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to become an Ally of Covert Command?

Go down 
+12
katacoo
McGun
Tinker
Cpt.Travis
OFC-Duck11
Sniperb8
Utica
Daddio
mikecity
Scooby
datr3alkill3r
[-NYX-]
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
masterbee

masterbee

Want to become an Ally of Covert Command? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Ally of Covert Command?   Want to become an Ally of Covert Command? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/11/2010, 08:29

I will get you on the Master List.
See you on the Battlefield
Back to top Go down
http://www.covertcommand.com
Clando

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Ally of Covert Command?   Want to become an Ally of Covert Command? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/11/2010, 10:22

I've added both of you (Nate & Fester). See you on the battle field this weekend and then hopefully on BO.
Back to top Go down
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Ally of Covert Command?   Want to become an Ally of Covert Command? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/11/2010, 18:17

so can someone help me out with teamspeak? so when i play with you guys ill be able to communicate??

please and thank you! geek
Back to top Go down
[-NYX-]
The Lone Commando
[-NYX-]

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Ally of Covert Command?   Want to become an Ally of Covert Command? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/11/2010, 19:17

Sorry Nate but Team Speak is for cc|Members only. If you happen to team up with us just stick with the pack and you'll do fine.
Back to top Go down
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Ally of Covert Command?   Want to become an Ally of Covert Command? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime6/11/2010, 20:31

oh well Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Ally of Covert Command?   Want to become an Ally of Covert Command? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7/11/2010, 17:59

hey clando sorry i couldnt take the invite i was hosting a party with $$ Asshole (Brown) and $$ Cobra... sent you a couple to seee if you wanted to join but maybe next time
Back to top Go down
Clando

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Ally of Covert Command?   Want to become an Ally of Covert Command? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7/11/2010, 19:22

Not a problem Nate. Was taking a beating from TKs so was just trying to match up with a few people. No need to apologize for not taking an invite.
Back to top Go down
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Ally of Covert Command?   Want to become an Ally of Covert Command? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7/11/2010, 20:38

clando wrote:
Not a problem Nate. Was taking a beating from TKs so was just trying to match up with a few people. No need to apologize for not taking an invite.

alright man.
good games tonight
Back to top Go down
McGun

McGun

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Ally of Covert Command?   Want to become an Ally of Covert Command? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime7/11/2010, 22:05

Hey Fester,
I got you added. You know we've played together before - I played as Gunstrum over at the OFC. McGun is a different profile so add me again if you'd like to get some MWR games in together.
See you out there mate!
Back to top Go down
OFC Fester

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Ally of Covert Command?   Want to become an Ally of Covert Command? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8/11/2010, 05:52

Cheers McGunn (aka Gunstrum) (which is the secret identity?)

I'm going to have to spend some time plugging in some codes methinks.
Back to top Go down
McGun

McGun

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Ally of Covert Command?   Want to become an Ally of Covert Command? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8/11/2010, 08:15

eh...I think my covers blown! Laughing
Back to top Go down
datr3alkill3r

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Ally of Covert Command?   Want to become an Ally of Covert Command? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12/11/2010, 19:18

sup guys.....add me [ally code 0058-2131-0155...having the same problem NYK was having but ill try and fix it...any tips?
Back to top Go down
[-NYX-]
The Lone Commando
[-NYX-]

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Ally of Covert Command?   Want to become an Ally of Covert Command? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime12/11/2010, 20:58

Are you wired or wireless? If you are wired switch to wireless. That cleared it up for me.
Back to top Go down
datr3alkill3r

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Ally of Covert Command?   Want to become an Ally of Covert Command? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13/11/2010, 18:42

yea i was using wired and now that i switched to wireless i have nomore problems....add me NYX
Back to top Go down
[-NYX-]
The Lone Commando
[-NYX-]

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Ally of Covert Command?   Want to become an Ally of Covert Command? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime13/11/2010, 20:37

Glad to hear you got it sorted. Added your code. See you around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to become an Ally of Covert Command?   Want to become an Ally of Covert Command? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to become an Ally of Covert Command?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Visitors Center-
Jump to: